iPower Digital Dimmable Electronic Ballast for HPS & MH Grow Light System
Fully Convertible – HPS &MH
Features a microprocessor that
differentiates between HPS and MHlamps, thus eliminating the need foran extra ballast or a switch.
Plug pattern: For all iPower Digital
Ballast and iPower Grow LightReflectors with Socket & Cordassembly.
Can be mounted in any configuration:
Vertical, horizontal, or hanging.
Warranty: 24 Months.
Fully Switchable – 120V &240V Compatible
Operates from 100V to 265V voltage
Detects input voltage and draws the
proper amps accordingly.
Power Surge Protection –Generator
Standard surge protector or circuit
breaker is available with everyiPower Digital Ballast.
8 ft heavy duty power cord included*.
*NEMA 6-15 (240 V) power cord
sold separately.Dimmable Lighting Control –50%, 75%, 100% Power Level
The dimming knob changes the desired
power level, changing output and power consumption.
Dimming control is only available after
the lamp reaches operating voltage toensure proper mixture of the gasseswithin the filament to ensure a steadyspectral output and color temperatureof the lamp.
One of the best lumen-per-watt-per-
dollar lighting system on the market.Air Cooled Aluminum FinnedCasing
The iPower features a powder coated
aluminum casing with finned body tomaximize heat dissipation. Combined with a 40mm DC fan, the ballast stays on at maximum power withoutoverheating.
Internal fan with an aluminum finned
Internal resin coating protects circuits
against moisture and foreigncontaminants.Product description Size:600W The iPower's high operating frequency not only ensures continuous power delivery, but also has conserving bulb life in mind. As efficient and powerful as the iPower is, its silent operation and light weight design adds to the maximum lumen any plant will ever need. This iPower Digital Ballast features:
- High power factor
- High luminous efficiency
- Adjustable wattage output
- Zero acoustic resonance
- Internal RF protection
- Internal Resin coating for long life
- Convertibility between HPS and MH lightbulbs
- Conveniently wired with standard hydroponic "S" plug
- Stable light output by constant lamp voltage, lamps will be flicker free.
- Anodized aluminum fins for maximized heat dissipation
- Sunlight Supply (Brand S) style output plug (Hydro farm fixtures will need BAASP adapters)
- Support Dual Voltage Input 120V/240V; Dimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%; (8 Feet heavy-duty power cord included)
- High frequency output results in less power loss, 30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- Automatically converts between HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 mins max; Stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- Ultra-Safety: Protection against Short Circuit, Power Surge, Ignition Failure, Overheat, End-of Bulb-Life; Built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Quality Assurance: CE certified and UL listed; Warranty: 3 years
Each Ballast Comes with:
- 2x Dimmable digital ballast
- 2x Heavy duty power cord (a $10 value FREE from us)
- 2x Operating manual
- Operating Temperature: -40¡æ~ 65¡æ
- Operating Voltage Range: 100V ~ 265V
- Power Supply Frequency: 47 ~ 63 Hz
- Operating Frequency: 25~100 kHz
- Power Factor: > 0.99
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <10%
- Crest Factor: < 1.7
- Dimmable Power Levels: 50%, 75%, 100%
- Dimming Control: knob
- Open & Short Circuit Protection
- Ignition Failure Protection
- Overheating Protection
- End-of-Bulb-Life Protection