iPower's T5 Grow Light System
Great for seedlings, cuttings, veggies, flowers, herbs, greens, and more. Features a high output T5 full daylight spectrum bulb for faster growth. The cool running design lets you position the light closer for healthier, hardier plants.
iPower is one of the leading manufacturers of grow light systems, supplying the gardeners worldwide for over a decade. Our goal is to put a light in every garden where needed.
-Simple toggle clamp for easy lamp height adjustment keeps light close to plants.
-Save time & money – Highly efficient T5 bulb and super reflective internal finish mean more light for your plants and less stress on your budget.
-The environmental choice – Longer life, smaller bulb means less waste and a smaller environmental footprint.
-Compatible with iPower's heat mat, digital heat mat thermostat controller.
Head Start T5 Grow Light System from iPower
Premium-Quality fluorescent fixture
Premium-Quality fluorescent fixture with wide reflector and one T5 bulb provides maximum coverage.
Feather-Touch height-adjustment mechanism raises or lowers fixture easily, whole frame is made with metal and very sturdy.
Super Easy Assembly
Super easy assembly. Light system for starting seeds, propagating cuttings and growing indoor flowers and houseplants
Product descriptioniPower's T5 System delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. By combining high-efficiency aluminum reflector with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs and put out double the energy of normal fluorescent systems.Features
- PERFECT FOR INDOOR PLANTS: Light system for starting seeds, propagating cuttings and growing indoor flowers and houseplants
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE AND STURDY: Feather-Touch height-adjustment mechanism raises or lowers fixture easily, whole frame is made of metal and very sturdy
- PREMIUM QUALITY UL/CSA LISTED: T5 high output fluorescent fixture with wide reflector and one T5 bulb provides maximum coverage
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: high output full daylight spectrum bulb and super reflective internal finish, 6' grounded cord with On/Off switch
- Measures approximately 25 by 18-1/2 by 30 Inch, Super easy assembly, Warranty: 1 year
PARTS LIST2 - Vertical Leg Bar * 22 - Foot Bar * 22 - Hex Bolts * 21 - Hex Key / Allen Wrench * 21 - Crossbar with Cord & Lock * 21 - T5 Fluorescent Fixture * 21 - T5 High Output Fluorescent Lamp * 21 - Power Cord with On/Off Switch * 2INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Install the two foot bars onto the vertical leg bars perpendicularly. Align the center of the foot bar to the end of the leg bar with the tapped screw hole. Secure the foot bars to the vertical leg bars with the two 4mm hex bolts with the Allen wrench provided.
- Set the crossbar on a sturdy flat surface with the square slots facing up. With the foot bar attached, slide the other end of the leg bar into the crossbar. Be sure that the leg bars are seated firmly into the crossbar.
- Stand the structure up. We recommend positioning it over a chair or other elevated surface in preparation for hanging your light fixture.
- Set the light fixture under the crossbar as shown in figure and pull down the hanger cables. Attach the hanger clips on the T5 fixture to the rings on the adjustable cables.
- You may adjust the height of the light fixture by adjusting the length of cord at the center of the crossbar, and setting the height by securing the locking mechanism against the crossbar.