The secondary optical design: PPF: 65.6 umol/s, PPFD: 265.58 μmol/s/㎡ @ 1ft. Through the lens for secondary scientific light distribution, improve light utilization, give plants more supplementary light, and improve light bulb lifespan to 25,000 hours.Imitate the solar spectrum: Customize a more ideal full life cycle full spectrum supplementary light program, covering the entire visible spectrum of 400nm-780nm; Color rendering index Ra is close to 100, infinitely close to natural light, suitable for every cycle of plant growth, effectively promotes plant growth, and improves crop yield and quality.Patented COC technology: Chip on Ceramic, SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, and directly solder the LED chip
Store category Sign Up Now ! You may also like
SANSI 36W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Bulb Indoor Seeding Plant 400W Equivalent Product Description Description:
- No lampshades needed--- Compared with other grow lights with wider beam divergence which need lampshades, SANSI LED Grow lights produce a directional light that is aimed at the plants to avoid light loss.
- Easy to Install --- Operates like a light bulb with a standard E26 socket with no special lamp-base necessary. Recommended coverage area up to about 4.20 sq. ft. mounted 18”-24” above the plants with varying lighting schedules dependent on the plant(s) being grown.
- Full Spectrum --- Each SANSI LED chip has an evenly distributed spectrum between 400-780nm. Instead of having multiple LED chips with individual colors (white, blue, red, far red), each LED chip has a mix of each color giving off a whitish glow.
- Ceramic LEDs vs. Aluminum LEDs--- Compared with other grow lights (all competitors use aluminum LEDs), ceramic dissipates heat more efficiently than aluminum because it is non-conducive. This allows our LED chips to be mounted directly to ceramic; making each chip free of fans, housing, adhesive, and PC boards. Ceramic modules have fewer parts than conventional LEDs, and therefore conduct less heat and generate more savings.
- Wattage: 36W
- Input Voltage: 90-132Vac 60Hz
- IP Rating: IP20
- Optics: 60°
- Lumen Flux: 1830lm
Packageincluded:1 * 36W LED Grow Light Payment Delivery details Member Benefits About SANSI Contact us Payment 1.All payments must be prepaid.2.Payment options: credit card, Debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.3.If you have bought multiple items from me, you can send me one payment for all the items instead of paying for them individually. When you click the Pay Now button, will automatically determine if there are other items you have won or purchased from me and will combine them for your review. Delivery details We deliver to Lower 48 states, and we do not ship to FPO, APO or PO Box addresses.At present, we do not ship outside USA.
We aim to dispatch all products within one working day after your full payment is made. If you need to cancel a purchase after the product has been dispatched, please note that the postage fee may not be refundable. Additional postage fees may apply for re-delivery or re-direction requests.
If you change your mind about your purchase and wish to return the item after receiving it, please note that applicable freight fees will be deducted from your refund and a 15% re-stocking fee will apply.
Buyers must agree with the above postage and handling terms before purchase.
Member Benefits Permanent VIP Privileges - Members' Day Exclusive Discounts, etc.1 Free 6-Pack 5W LED Bulbs (3000K/5000K) for 1 Order Over $250. Please leave the message to tell us your preference, otherwise, we won't send the gift.1 Free Random Newly-released Product(Under $50) for 1 Order Over $500.1 Free 50W RGB Floodlight for Orders Over $1500 in 1 year.We offer an extra 3% discounts for orders over 10 items and extra 5% discounts for orders over 20 items (Special offers excluded). Please contact us if you would like to order more items. About SANSI OfficialSANSIStoreSince SANSI’s founding in 1993, SANSI has been dedicated to technological innovation in a wide range of LED applications, from commercial displays to home lighting.With over 500 in-house engineers, 2000 employees, and three advanced factories, SANSI has reached over 40 nations on five continents and continues to grow.SANSI has been dedicated to offering clients the best-LED products possible with our 25-year experience and technologies. Contact us Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Although we rigorously enforce high-quality standards through multiple testing phases, mistakes and defects do occasionally occur. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. With the exception of weekends (Saturday - Sunday) and major holidays, we answer all messages within 24 hours.If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly and we will do everything in our power to resolve any issue.