madeby Advanced Nutrients
Thislisting is for: ONE (select a size: 250mL, 500mL, 1L, 4L)BIG BUD
HOW YOU GET THE BIGGEST YIELDSFROM YOUR BLOOM BOOSTER
You'relikely to be among the 91.7% of growers who use bloom boostersevery bloom cycle, so it's natural for you to want to be sure that yourboosters give you the biggest yields possible for your garden.
To be precise,you look for bloom booster effects thatinclude:
1.Larger, heavier, denser flowers
2.Flowers with more essential oils, aromatics,terpenoids, phenols and other potency factors
3.Measurable, significant increases in overallharvest weight and market value
Why thespecial emphasis on these four L-form aminoacids? Here's the scoop:
- Your plants utilize L-tryptophan to create animportant floral growth hormone called indole acetic acid (IAA).Boosting synthesis of IAA creates larger flowers with more potency.
- L-Cysteine provides sulphur, and along withL-Glycine is a prime element in formation of an internal plantprotectant compound called glutathione.
- Plants respond to bloom phase stress by makingglutathione, which has a number of functions including helping plantsdeal with heat stress, other environmental stressors, and free radicals.
- Because many hydroponics nutrients provide no aminoacids, and because indoor gardening is inherently stressful to plants,tissue samples show that many plants have glutathione deficiency thatslows down metabolic function and results in lower yield sizes.
Here's whatyou're guaranteed to see when you use BigBud:
- More Flowers
- Bigger Flowers
- More Potent Flowers
- Flowers With Higher Market Value
- Liquid Formula for Easier Mixing and Absorption
When youlook at the facts and see the results, you agree that Big Budoffers you a convenient, reliable way to deliver a unique suite of budpotentiator ingredients into your flowering plants.
You do yourplants a favor by procuring Big Bud todayso you feed L-aminos and other ingredients that maximize yourhydroponics gardening investment and you see larger, richer, moreglistening flowers.
DISCLAIMER: Product descriptions listed are taken from the labels of the product or from the manufacturer's advertising material and/or website. We try to keep the information up to date but if you see that something is out of date, please let us know so we can get the most current information off their website for our customers to find easily.Valley Hydroponics is simply a retail store selling these items so we pass on as much information on the product as we can find. We can offer you advice from what we are told by the distributors/manufacturers or our own experiences, but we cannot be held responsible if the products do not perform as advertised by the manufacturers.If you have inquiries regarding the product, please call the manufacturers directly before purchasing to clear up any uncertainties. We are happy to provide you with their phone numbers if needed. Thank you for your understanding!
Wehave been in business since 2009. Our experience dates back to 1997.Throughout the years, we have helped many growers
in Northern California, Southern California and Nevada achieve hugesuccess. We are now striving to serve and help out the community.**We do ourbest to alwaysship you your order withinONE business day of receiving payment.
**Freenutrients on all orders over $599! Send us an email or give us a callfor more information.
**We'realways here to help. Don't hesitate to contact us. HAPPY GROWING!