iPower Cool Tube Grow Light ReflectoriPower 6'' Littlesun Cool Tube Reflector
When maximizing growing area is a priority, the iPower Air Cooled Hood not only provides large reflecting surface, but also effective cooling with the help of fans, filters, and silencers.
Highly Reflective German Aluminum
This reflector painted white panels with 0.4mm highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum, can intensify light and enlarge lighting area.
Up To 4' x 4' Of Coverage
Measures in at 24'' x 6''. This light can be hung in vertical or horizontal positions, which makes it ideal for an enclosed throwing area such as: grow tent, closet, small bedroom, and garage. Open-ended design allows for operating of two fans for maximized wattage: 1500WSocket: Ceramic Mogul E39Internal and external wing included15” built in heavy duty cordStandard hydroponics S-plugFan, filter, and duct supportedInline design to keep temperature lowMost efficient for an enclosed small growing areaHangers included1500W High Temperature Ceramic Socket
iPower Grow Light Reflector: Wing, Cool Tube, Cool Hood
Basic Gull Wing ReflectorA winged hood is basically just a reflector witha socket for your bulb and a plug to connect toyour ballast. This is the simplest type of'hood' for HID grow lights and also tend tobe the least expensive, but they are not goodat managing heat, and using this type ofreflector will often require that you have agreat exhaust system and/or a naturally coldgrowing area in order to keep grow roomtemps under control.Cool Tube ReflectorA cool tube reflector is a variation of an air-cooledreflector that takes up less room so it can stillcontain heat but will fit in smaller spaces. It'sthe most effective type of hood for reflectinglight down to your plants, prevent heat stressby containing heat near the bulb so you areable to keep lights closer to plants for increasedlight levels and can be easily hooked up to anexhaust system or a carbon filter via ducting.Ideal for grow tents as they have been specificallydesigned to work together. Cool Hood Reflector Air-cooled hoods reflect light directly towards your plants, and have piece of glass or plastic which keeps hot air contained near the bulb. This called 'air-cooled' because they are set up to easily connect to an exhaust system, so a fan can pull all the hot air away from the bulbs and directly out a window (or wherever you're exhausting your air).Product description
- Air duct: 6'' Dimension: 24 x 6 in; up to 4' X 4' Light coverage; fits for 250W, 400W, 600W, 1000W HPS/ MH grow light system
- Built-in 15 feet heavy duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic s-plug
- Painted White panels with 0. 4mm highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum, can intensify light and enlarge lighting area
- 6-inch Air Duct ensure air passes easily through both ends of the reflector for maximum inline air cooling and protect your plants from excessive heat
- Twice the power and efficiency of most other reflectors. Perfect for you to enlarge your grow area and harvest more!