How To Choose Air Cool Hood/ Cooled Tube/ Wing Reflector?
Air Cooled Reflector
- Most Effective type of Reflector.
- Ideal for grow tents.
- Prevent heat stress so that can be close to plant.
- More expensive.
Cooled Tube Reflector
- Fit in small space.
- Most efficient in removing heat generated by bulb.
- Less effective reflector.
- Best coverage.
- No refraction of light on the glass. Normally
6% to 9% lumens will be lost due to the glass interface. Cons:
- Temperature cannot be controlled.
Product descriptionFrom seeding to flowering, iPower Grow Light System has your plant covered with all the light it will ever need. HID provides the most lumens per dollar, which means the most yields for your investment. This kit eliminates the need for mixing incandescent with fluorescent or additional LEDs that provide little gains at 2 to 3 times the cost. The balanced spectrum set of lights will not only be well-absorbed by plant's chlorophylls, but also promotes healthy chlorophyll production and regulates plant life cycle.Features
- 1000W Digital Dimmable Electronic Ballast: Support 120V/240V Input; Dimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%; 8 Feet heavy-duty power cord included; Stable power output ensure flicker free light
- 1 x 1000W Super HPS Bulb 2100K; 1 x 1000W MH Bulb 6000K; Optimized spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to promote healthy plant growth and soonest flourish
- 1 x Pair of 8-ft adjustable Ratchet Clip Hanger Rope: hold up to 150 lbs; 24-hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer: 15 minutes increments
- 6-inch Air Cooled Hood Reflector: up to 4' x 4' light coverage; Built-in 15 feet heavy duty lamp cord (UL Listed) with E39 Ceramic Mogul Socket and standard Hydroponic S-Plug; highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum maximizes the light reflected to the plants
- CAUTION: This system will generate too much heat to be used in an enclosed area without ventilation. Adequate ventilation is required for all iPower grow light systems. We recommend the use of an iPower inline fan
Package includeiPower Air Cooled Reflector HoodAir Duct: 6 inchWeight: 15 lbs.Dimension: 23 x 17 x 9 inchUp to 4’ x 4’ light coverageBuilt-in 10’ heavy duty lamp cord (UL Listed)E39 Ceramic Mogul Socket and standard Hydroponic S-PlugFits for 250W, 400W, 600W, 1000W HPS / MH grow light systemRemovable slide-in glass with gasket and V-Hanger hooks included6-inch Air Duct ensure maximum inline air cooling and protect your plants from excessive heat0.4mm highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum, can intensify light and enlarge lighting areaHeavy duty galvanized steel mounting bracket make this sturdy reflector that can be mounted anywhereiPower 1000W Digital Dimmable Electronic BallastSupport Voltage Input 120V/240VDimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%Free heavy-duty power cord includedConveniently wired with standard Hydroponic S-Plug30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yieldsFast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 mins maxHigh frequency output results in less power loss and Zero acoustic resonanceAutomatically converts between HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programmingStable voltage output ensures flicker free light and Internal Resin coating for long lifeProtection against Short Circuit, Power Surge, Ignition Failure, Overheat, End-of Bulb-LifeBuilt-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperatureCE certified and UL listed24-Month WarrantyiPower 1000W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Grow Light BulbInitial lumen: 140,000 lumensColor Temperature: 2,100KBulb Lifespan: 24,000 hoursAllow 3-5 minutes for full brightCompatible with electronic and magnetic ballastsMaintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hoursNew long-lasting life with a high lumen output and low energy consumptionPlease wait at least 5 minutes after power shut off before striking againDesigned specifically for Professional Hydroponic Plant CultivationRed & orange spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to stimulate flower growth and enhance fruiting12-Month WarrantyiPower 1000W Metal Halide (MH) Grow Light Lamp BulbInitial Lumen: 140,000 lumensColor Temperature: 6,000KBulb Lifespan: 24,000 hoursAllow 3-5 minutes for full brightCompatible with electronic and magnetic ballastsMaintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hoursNew long-lasting life with a high lumen output and low energy consumptionBlue & violet spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to stimulate vegetative growth Ideal for rapid growth phase of plantsGreatly enhances all-around plant growth to stimulate vegetative growth12-Month WarrantyiPower 1/8 Inch 8-Feet Long Heavy Duty Adjustable Rope Clip Hanger RopeLength: 8 Feet4 easy-to-use carabiner clipsHeavy duty of 150-pounds weight capacity!Tear & rust resistant; for multipurpose use!Rope Material: Braided PolypropyleneHook Material: Zinc Plated Steel / Metal Internal Gears8-feet rope length for all the height you need for your fixture!Zinc Plated Steel and Metal Internal Gears to ensure the durability!100% stainless steel, tear and rust free internal gears to ensure the high quality!Fully adjustable and locking for your conveniences!iPower 24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer, UL Listed24 hours settings15 minutes increments On/OffRated Voltage: 125V AC, 60 Hz, 1/2HPGrounded design to ensure safety useAllow easy and accurate on and off timing of lighting systems or odor scrubbing systems for plantsEssential for everyday home kitchen use, compact fluorescent lighting, LED bulbs, all hydroponic system applications