Dimmable Digital Electronic Ballast Features:1. VIVOSUN Digital Ballast Dimmable at 4 Phases for maximum efficiency; Up to 30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yields.Manual Dimmable Phases:1000W - Super Lumens (110%), 1000W, 750W, 600W
600W - Super Lumens (110%), 600W, 400W, 250W400W - Super Lumens (110%), 400W, 250W, 150W
2. Strikes both high pressure sodium (HPS) and metal halide (MH) bulbs.
3. Compatible with 120V and 240V power supplies (include an 8ft 120V cord); High frequency output results in less power loss (50/60Hz Frequency), 99% Power factor.4. Fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 2-3 mins, consistent and stable light output by constant lamp voltage for ultra bright, high intensity and quality spectrums.5. Premium quality internal fan minimizes ballast temperature, ensures all ballast components are kept cool.
6. Exclusive Technologies:
(1) Soft Start - Allows multiple ballasts to start at the same time.
(2) Slow Light Start-up - A healthy way to light up the bulb and reduces risks of premature failure.
7. Overheating Protection; End-of-Bulb-Life Protection; Ignition Failure Protection.
8. CE certified and UL listed; 3-year No Hassle Warranty.
What You Get: VIVOSUN Digital Ballast (Available in 1000 Watt, 600 Watt and 400 Watt), 8ft 120 Volt Power Cord, 4 Rubber Feet and Our Friendly Customer Service.Tips: If you want to do bulk deal / wholesale, please contact us before placing the order. :)
For Optimal Use:1. Don’t operate the ballast before you read and fully comprehend the instructions.2.The ballast can’t ignite lamps when it is hot. When reigniting the lampafter shutting down, please wait 3-5 mins to give time for the lampto cool down.3. Ballast should be the same watts as thebulb at first use, or it may blow your bulb. The extra setting is to adjust thebrightness of the bulb (lumen). Different lumens have different effectson the plants.