About this item
- Sturdy Fabric Material: Made of 300g of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- Great Drainage: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe for healthier, more vigorous growth
- Durable, Reinforced Handles: While the competition uses flimsy handles that are merely strips of the same fabric the pot is made from, we use serger stitches to sew handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil
- Portable Bags: Heavy-duty handles and rugged material mean you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease
- Use It For Years: Grow bags prevent circling root structure; Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be used and reused for years; Comes with a 1-year warranty
Love what you grow
VIVOSUN is a premier provider of premium hydroponic equipment. We are committed to being your best, most trusted indoor gardening and hydroponic solutions store.
- Stand alone
- Great drainage
Different Size Options from VIVOSUNGrow everything from A to Z in these bags
- 1 Gal. Fabric Pot: D6.3" x H8.07" (16 x 20.5 cm)
- 2 Gal. Fabric Pot: D9.06" x H7.87" (23 x 20 cm)
- 3 Gal. Fabric Pot: D9.65" x H9.84" (24.5 x 25 cm)
- 5 Gal. Fabric Pot: D12.6" x H9.84" (32 x 25 cm)
- 7 Gal. Fabric Pot: D13.98" x H10.24" (35.5 x 26 cm)
- 10 Gal. Fabric Pot: D16.14" x H11.81" (41 x 30 cm)
- 15 Gal. Fabric Pot: D19.69" x H12.2" (50 x 31 cm)
- 20 Gal. Fabric Pot: D19.69" x H15.75" (50 x 40 cm)
- 25 Gal. Fabric Pot: D22.44" x H15.75" (57 x 40 cm)
- 30 Gal. Fabric Pot: D23.62" x H15.75" (60 x 40 cm)
- 45 Gal. Fabric Pot: 26.8" x 18.5" (68cm x 47cm)
- 50 Gal. Fabric Pot: 28" x 19" (71cm x 48cm)
- 100 Gal. Fabric Pot: 39" x 20" (99cm x 51cm)
300G Premium Series Thickened, Nonwoven Grow Bags
- Thickened 300g nonwoven fabric means your grow bags stand upright on their own, making it easy to fill the bag by yourself.
- These grow bags provide excellent air circulation and drainage: no need to worry about overwatering.
- VIVOSUN grow bags provide better breathability, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year.
- The automatic air-prune feature ensures roots do not get tangled, allowing greater surface area for water and mineral absorption.
Why Use Fabric Grow Bags?
VIVOSUN fabric grow bags provide a highly breathable environment, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year. Great for developing robust, fibrous root systems that stay healthy without needing regular root pruning.
How Does Air Pruning Work?
Air pruning happens naturally when roots are exposed to medium-to-low humidity air. These roots are effectively “burned” off, so the plant constantly produces healthy new roots in a branching structure. Roots that are not exposed to air will continue to grow throughout the container, eventually becoming root-bound.
Does it Really Increase Yields?
Using fabric grow bags means easy watering, less stress on the plant when moved, and faster transplant times as filling requires just one person, freeing others to handle other work around the garden.
On Jul-07-21 at 01:07:12 PDT, seller added the following information: