- + ChromePlacement on Vehicle:Front, UpperFitment Type:Direct ReplacementType:GrilleInstallation Instructions:Not includedBrand: Unbranded Product function description:NOTE:Installation Manual Is NOT Included Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended Features :• Controls up to four or eight 1000W high intensity discharge (HID) ballasts, includingboth metal halide (MH) and high pressure sodium (HPS) lighting systems. • Integrated 120V trigger cable facilitates any timed lighting sequence whenconnected to a standard 24-hour timing device• Green LED indicator illuminates when light controller. is activated and ON via thetrigger cable function. • Composed of high-quality components for reliable, long-term performance. MLC HID Master Light Controller Electric Box 8 Outlet 120/240V 50A+Trigger Cord8 Outlet 120V/240v 50Amp MLC Electric Box HID Master Light Timer Controller W/trigger cordProduct function description:NOTE:Installation Manual Is NOT IncludedProfessional Installation Is Highly Recommended
• Controls up to four or eight 1000W high intensity discharge (HID) ballasts, including
both metal halide (MH) and high pressure sodium (HPS) lighting systems.
• Integrated 120V trigger cable facilitates any timed lighting sequence when
connected to a standard 24-hour timing device
• Green LED indicator illuminates when light controller. is activated and ON via the
trigger cable function.
• Composed of high-quality components for reliable, long-term performance.
Main Power Voltage: 120V OR 240V
Receptacle Type: 8 Universal Outlets
120V Max Wattage: 4000W total
240V Max Wattage: 8000W total/1000W per Outlet
Max Amperage: 50A
Trigger Cable Voltage: 120V
Operating Temperature Range: 32-110°F
Operating Humidity Range: 0-99% RH Noncondensing
Minimum Relay Operations: 100,000 @ Full Load
Important Precautions :
• Consult a licensed electrician prior to installation or have the unit professionally installed.
• DO NOT install the Light Controller if you are unfamiliar with electrical wiring and
circuits OR if you do not fully understand the instructions.
• All local and national electrical codes MUST be followed.
• Use the Light Controller ONLY for its intended purpose.
• DO NOT exceed the maximum ratings of this unit.
• Verify all devices to be controlled by the Light Controller are of the correct voltage.
• Unit is for indoor use only. Exercise extreme caution in moist or humid
• Improper installation or use of this controller could result in severe damage and/or
Main Power Requirements :
A main power source must be supplied for the lights to function.
• Verify main power source has the same voltage and amperage ratings as the
equipment being controlled by the Light Controller (see specifications above).
• Main power can be hardwired to a circuit breaker panel or installed using the
appropriate high-amperage portable cable and connector end (not included).
• 8 Outlets Light Controller, Use only a 50A, 2-pole circuit breaker and #6 AWG wire to provide the main power.
• Proper connection of the ground wire to the ground lug is critical for safe operation.
• All connected ballasts MUST BE wired correctly and according to the main power voltage.
*The Light Controller with universal 120/240V receptacles can be used to
operate 120V devices ONLY IF the main power is also wired in at 120V.
Connecting a 120V ballast to a controller with 240V main power could result
in damage or fire.
* 240V main power requires ballasts wired for 240V (most common application).
* 120V main power requires ballasts wired for 120V.
DO NOT connect ballasts to the Light Controller until AFTER the main power has been
Verify trigger cable is disconnected from the external timer or controller.
Connect ballast power cables to the receptacles on the Light Controller.
Connect the trigger cable to the external timer or controller.
Main Power Connection :
• Use a screwdriver to remove each of the four screws securing the front cover to the
• Feed the properly rated main power cable into the cable clamp and tighten the
clamp to secure the cable in place.
• Insert the green or bare ground wire into the grounding terminal and secure.
• Strip the insulation from the main power wires. Insert and tighten each bare wire
end into the 2 power connection points on the power relay (L1 and L2 shown above
picture). Secure the wires tightly to ensure a good connection. Loose connections will
cause the terminals on the relay to overheat which can cause damage to the unit that
is NOT covered by the warranty.
• Turn on the circuit breaker or connect the main power cable connection. The Light
Controller will now be powered.
• Use a voltage meter to verify correct voltage BEFORE plugging ballasts into the
Light Controller. If connected to a 240V circuit, the voltage meter should read
approximately 240V. If connected to a 120V circuit, the voltage meter should read
• Once all voltage has been verified, carefully reinstall the front cover.
Trigger Cable Testing :
• 120V trigger cable MUST be connected to an external timing device or controller
providing 120V to the main relay.
• Main relay will close when the trigger cable is connected and activated, producing a
• When the trigger cable is plugged in to an external device and the externally
connected timer/controller is ON, the green LED indicator light will illuminate.
• When the trigger cable is disconnected from the external timer/controller, the green
LED indicator light will turn off.
• Unplug the trigger cable from the external timer/controller after it has been tested
for proper operation.
Controlling a Light Bank:
Package includes:· 1 XLight Control Box(As picture)PaymentDelivery detailsTerms of salesAbout usContact usPaymentWe accept payment 。Fees such as import duties, taxes are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Delivery detailsShipping:2-9 working days to: USATerms of sales
About usYour satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We work hard to earn your trust and future business. Our certified technicians have tested each item before shipping. The unit comes with 1 year limited warranty on all manufacturing defects.a) If you receive a defective item, you may return it or ask for a discount. Please contact us within 14 days after you receive the package.b) What you returned must be intact and in its original packaging as re? u. Customer is responsible for shipping costs of the returned item.c) We will cover the cost of shipping back t with the shipping rate indicated in the registration page. We will send you a new unit or refund the full payment you paid.Thank you.Contact usBusiness Hour Business Hour: Monday To Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Beijing China time)Due to time zones, our reply to your questions may not be immediately. But within above working time, we will reply your email within 24 hours. If it's non-workdays, please kindly be patient and wait till Monday.Please contact us with message.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. : Monday To Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Beijing China time)Due to time zones, our reply to your questions may not be immediately. But within above working time, we will reply your email within 24 hours. If it's non-workdays, please kindly be patient and wait till Monday.Please contact us with message.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for hundred percent customer satisfaction. response is very important to us. We hope that you contact us immediately before you give neutral or negative response, so that we can address your concerns. It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!