This item has been shown 644 times.
Light System Bundle G-Lux 1000w Bulb Double Ended DE Reflector 277v Ballast NEW
The G-Lux reflector offers highly efficient double-ended technolgy and comes pre-wired with a 15' cord and a standard ballast plug.
Compact Double Ended Reflector HoodFeatures:
- Made from premium highly reflective aluminum.
- For use with 1000W Double-ended HPS lamp.
- Creates a more focused coverage area and is ideal for a condensed grow space to help plants grow quickly.
- Compact, rugged, stable and safe. Uniformity > 90% in every position.
- Come with built-in listed socket and 15' pre-wired lamp cord.
- Pre-mounted double-ended ceramic sockets included for safety.Ceramic sockets will not melt unlike the cheap plastic ones of our competitors.
PROFLUX 277V BALLASTThe ProFlux Ballast features a highly precise microprocessor and four-way output control. Randomized startup and auto-strike features prevent surges and spikes in your electrical environment, stopping the overloading of breakers while protecting lamps from power interruptions. The ProFluxdigital ballast features silent operation, lightweight design, and the maximum lumen output on the market. This durable, premium digital ballast is compact and optimal for any grow space.
240V power cord included. Please state in the comments if you want 120V power cord instead. We will swap it free of charge.
- Selectable wattage 600w, 750w, 1000w, 1150w.
- Works with both HPS and MH lamps.
- Suitable for use in damp locations.
- Internal RF shielding.
- LED status indicator.
- Silent operation.
AUVL BULBGROW GREEN lamps emit light in the right spectrum, they are highly efficient and their low sensitivity to interference and long service life set them apart from other alternatives. And the result is a better harvest.Combined with a high-quality ballast and fittings, maximum yield is guaranteed. The striking factor shown by the McCree curve is that plants use red light more efficiently for photosynthesis than other light colors. This means that grow lamps that emit relatively high quantities of red light will achieve higher levels of photosynthesis than lamps of the same intensity that emit less red light. GROW GREEN lamps have been developed with this in mind; they efficiently convert the electricity used into growth light in the most useful spectrum.
- Ideal for cultivation with a highest light demand, made in Europe
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Highest output of PAR light (2.100 μmol/s) promotes photosynthesis
- Lots of red light for more photosynthesis and good plant development
- Blue light for a robust, compact plant structure
SHIPPING IS FAST AND FREE. We ship to the lower 48 states only.DISCREET SHIPPING. All our items are shipped in either USPS or UPS packages with no brands or pictures on the box and will not say Hydro4Less on it. Our larger items are always black wrapped.
- We will ship all orders within1-2 business daysof payment.
- We do not accept returns. Please be sure this is the item you want before making your purchase.
- If the item has arrived damaged, we will always send you a full refund or replacement.