iPower Horticulture 1000 Watt Digital Dimmable Electronic w/ 200pcs Cable Tie
- Operating Voltage Range: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage; Dimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%
- Compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Free heavy-duty power cord included
- Ultra-Safety: Advanced protection against Short Circuit, Power Surge, Ignition Failure, Overheat, End-of Bulb-Life
- Optimal Heat Dissipation: built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Package Includes: 1*1000W Ballast, 1*200pcs Cable Tie of 8"
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Our best seller of all time. The iPower's high operating frequency not only ensures continuous power delivery, but also has conserving bulb life in mind. As efficient and powerful as the iPower is, its silent operation and light weight design adds to the maximum lumen any plant will ever need. This iPower Digital Ballast features: High power factor High luminous efficiency Adjustable wattage output Zero acoustic resonance Internal RF protection Internal Resin coating for long life Convertibility between HPS and MH light bulbs Conveniently wired with standard hydroponic "S" plug Stable light output by constant lamp voltage, lamps will be flicker free. Anodized aluminum fins for maximized heat dissipation Sunlight Supply (Brand S) style output plug (Hydro farm fixtures will need BAASP adapters)* ballast shape/color may vary*, Each Ballast Comes with: 1x Dimmable digital ballast 1x Heavy duty power cord (a $10 value FREE from us) 1x Operating manual Specifications: Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ 65℃ Operating Voltage Range: 100V ~ 265V Power Supply Frequency: 47 ~ 63 Hz Operating Frequency: 25 100 kHz Power Factor: > 0. 99 Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Crest Factor: Dimmable Power Levels: 50%, 75%, 100% Dimming Control: knob Protections: Open & Short Circuit Protection Ignition Failure Protection Overheating Protection End-of-Bulb-Life Protection
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.