This item has been shown 94 times.
AUVL Grow Green Single-ended Metal Halide (MH) Lamps
Lamp specific information:- 250W:PAR: 290 μmol\s;Usable 490 μmol\s;Usable lifespan:16,000hrs
- 600W: PAR: 730 μmol\s; Usable lifespan: 16,000hrs
- Promotes fast growth of compact, strong plants
- Produces a compact plant structure
- Forms small, thick leaf
- Opens the flower
- Effective light output across service life
- Exchangeable with sodium lamps
- Designed for operating with choke ballast and ECG / electronic ballasts
- Product quality "Made in Germany"
For more than 90 years, the brand AUVL enjoys a worldwide reputation in lamp technology. AUVL is internationally regarded for quality, safety and flexibility. AUVL lamps are produced in Berlin, Germany with each step of production inspected to ensure the highest quality on the market. Lamps are tested to ensure ballast compatibility, develop PPFD maps for growers and facility engineers and to improve lamp function. AUVL produces first-class, quality lamps to meet the demands of the horticultural industry.