I have been farming commercially for the last 14 years and it is time people knew and had access to the great plant nutrient formula that is JR PETERS BRAND Jacks 321. Don't waste your time and money on overpriced bottled nutrients that are 10x-20x more expensive when Jack's has it all and for a more economical price. With Jacks 321 you can grow plants through the entire life cycle (from seedling all the way through flowering). Great for all vegetables, flowers, medicinal herbs, hemp and more!We understand the plight of the farmer and want to see you reap the rewards of your crops and save money while doing so! The best way to keep things simple when feeding your plants is to not be stressed out by having to mix a million products and hope that they don't have negative reactions to one another. KEY BENEFITS TO JACK'S 321:
- Tried and true method of feeding fields, greenhouses, small gardens, container plants and more!- Convenience, does not take forever to mix up food for your plants.
- Wide variety of information on the internet as this nutrient formula has been well documented.- Contains all essential micro & macro nutrients that plants need and want.
- 10x-20x cheaper than bottled liquid nutrients on the market, extremely cost effective.
- Easy to mix and to adjust accurate precise dosages of nutrients.- Can be used with ANY growing medium (Coco Coir, Soil, Rockwool, Peat Moss, Deep Water Culture, Perlite & more).- Long lasting (little bit of Jack's can go a long ways)- Stable formula
- Jack's is the highest quality raw nutrients on the market, a product of the USA not China.One of the biggest proponents for the Jack's 321 formula is that of Gene from "GreenGenes Garden" on Youtube. He was kind enough to do a walk through video where he discusses the benefits and profiles of Jacks 321 for cultivation. GreenGenes - Includes (repackaged from bulk):6 ounces of Jacks Hydroponics 5-12-26
4 ounces of Jacks Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0
2 ounces of U.S.P Grade Agricultural Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts)Mixing Instructions:Mixing instructions per gallon of water below are in the order they should be mixed (dissolve each one completely before adding next). Warm water helps speed up dissolution.By weight (add to one gallon of water):
1) Weigh and completely dissolve 3 grams Jacks 5-12-26
2) Weigh and completely dissolve 1 grams Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)
3) Weigh and completely dissolve 2 grams Jacks Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0By volume (add to one gallon of water):
1) Measure and completely dissolve 1/2 teaspoon Jacks 5-12-26
2) Measure and completely dissolve 1/4 teaspoon Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)
3) Measure and completely dissolve 1/2 teaspoon Jacks Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0Other kit sizes available.