Tissue Culture Seed Starter Kit Revive Old Seed Genetics Microclone BAY HYDRO $$ For Sale
This item has been shown 3255 times.
Tissue Culture Seed Starter Kit Revive Old Seed Genetics Microclone BAY HYDRO $$:
Template By Froo!
Tissue Culture Seed Starter Kit Revive Old Seed Genetics Microclone BAY HYDRO $$
Microclone Tissue Culture Seed Starter Kit-
The Seed Starter kit provides seeds with the greatest possible advantages for germination. The kit should be ideal for those attempting to germinate old seeds, valuable seeds, and difficult to germinate seeds. Tissue culture provides a microbe-free environment containing sugar, nutrients, and vitamins that provide developing plants with energy and mineral nutrition. This kit will decontaminate the surface of seeds, hydrate them with a solution containing sugar and a mild nutrient/vitamin solution, and germinate them on a sterile medium. When plants are actively growing, they are inoculated with beneficial microorganisms and planted in larger containers and raised as normal.
Seeds can be cleaned and added in batches such as when mixing varieties or doing a trial run. We recommend that with any new technique, the user should dry run to make sure all the parts are nearby when they are needed and that reaching them is fast and convenient. And of course it will be unfamiliar the first time through so maybe washing six healthy young seeds will give good practice and demonstrate how the cleaning and growing stages will go. Just make sure to leave enough of the solutions for both batches. The materials in the kit are:
1) Seed wash vial with thermometer and drainage holes
2) Seed surface sterilizing solution powder (A)
3) Seed hydrating solution (B)
4) Sterile seed germination media-ten tubes and tray
5) Forceps 8?
6) Sealing tape
7) Two tubes of tissue culture medium for seed rescue Instructions: First, wash hands before using kit. Hydrate Seed Sterilizing solution (A) in 60ml water, about ½ full in Wash Vial. Find location that will maintain at 26 degrees C. Good warm locations are bright indirectly lighted windows, above the refrigerator, on top of a nightlight or similar. Use cardboard as an insulating spacer if needed. Clean seeds of any surface debris and place in wash vial. Swirl occasionally and roll in vial to wash seed surface and inside of vial. You may want to cover holes with small pieces of tape but covering with clean fingers is OK. Soak seeds for one hour.
The Sterilizing Solution may be saved in a separate container for using again within a few days. Drain Sterilizing Solution and add Hydrating Solution (B) and soak in warm location until seeds sink. The root radical may not yet appear. Usually about 24 hours. The ideal temperature for soaking is 26-28 degrees C. It is a good idea to test your warm location before using real seeds.
Seed planting location setup a clean handling area: Seeds can be planted in tubes on any clean surface, however, a clean hood helps prevent contaminating organisms from getting into the sterile planting tubes when planting. It is simply a plastic storage container turned on its side to prevent air from drafting over the open containers.(see picture) Set up in a clean kitchen or bathroom, if possible. HEPA air filtering is always recommended in any growing environment and especially clean handling environment.
Clean forceps with an alcohol spray before using. 70% or 91% is fine. Wash and spray hands for added protection. Spray inside area of forceps too. A tall narrow tube of alcohol is a good place to clean tools (see setup in the picture). Forceps are used to pick up and plant seeds. Have the planting tubes within reach and work quickly. Drain sugar solution into a small cup in the clean hood. Loosen the lid of one of the planting tubes. Pick up your first seed , using the forceps, with the root end pointed away from the forceps. The point on the seed end should be like the pointy end of a spear, the best way to handle and plant a decontaminated seed. Stab into media about ¼? deep along the edge of the tube. The progress of the germination can be observed through the plastic. Grow the tube plants under a small fluorescent light in a cool area not exceeding 76 degrees. The closed tube is like a greenhouse and will be a few degrees warmer inside the tube. Provide ten watts per sq foot of light, same as clone lighting.
When the seedling stands up and the leaves are open to the sky, the seedling is ready to be planted. Use the forceps to remove it along with attached soil and plant in a small pot for continued growth under the fluorescent light. Add root microbes if you have them. Cover with a dome if dry air is a concern. Seedlings adapt to new soil within a few days and will grow as normal. Tissue Culture Seed Rescue: The kit includes two tubes of tissue culture medium just in case seeds do not germinate completely. You may also use these tubes to introduce your plant into tissue culture and multiply indefinitely using a Microclone Plant Tissue Culture Kit.
I f seeds in sterile media only partially germinate, follow the sterile technique used for planting in sterile soil to clean forceps and move seedling to TC media. Seedling can be rinsed in leftover Sterilizing Solution (A) before planting in TC gel. The sugar and nutrients in the TC tube will feed the living cells. TC seedlings will either stand up as expected and can therefore be planted in soil, or must be maintained in tissue culture environments until viable shoots can be produced.
Thank you for shopping with Bay Hydro!
- ABOUT US
Welcome to Bay Hydro LLC, Your One Stop Garden Shop.
- Our mission is simple: We are here to provide the best quality products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse our product catalog. We pride ourselves in super quick out the door shipping (usually same day).
- We are authorized dealers for the following companies and many more: HydroFarm, Sunlight supply, Bay Hydro, PAR-TEK LIGHTING, HARVEST-TEK SUPPLY, DL Wholesale, Solis Tek, Boogie Brew, SPEEDEE TRIMS, Left Coast Wholesale & many more!
- All items listed are “private listings”, and are shipped discretely, including a discrete return address.
Bay Hydro LLC
5950 Key Court
Loomis CA 95650
Office Hours are Monday - Friday 11am -7pm PST. Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
We accept PaypPal and most major credit cards.
- By default, all items are shipped via Ground / Economy Service, which ever comes up as the less expensive shipping option "FREE SHIPPING". Bay Hydro is willing to work with any customer to receive faster shipping options, if the customer is willing to cover additional shipping cost.
Â· P.O. Boxes and other “USPS ONLY” delivery locations cost our company more to ship to, you will need to cover these additional cost or provide a physical shipping address. This will depend on the item being purchased and delivery destination. Feel free to contact us for a quote.
- Also, some states in the US will cost more to ship to. These states include: Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico & U.S. Territories. Again you may be ask to pay additional shipping cost to these location.
- Shipping and handling time is most often between 12-24 hours, after payment is received. (Unless otherwise specified)
- Attention International customers: Shipping times vary from 2 weeks to up to 2 months, depending on where your purchase is being shipped.
- When choosing your shipping option, the cheaper alternative can / will add to the shipping time. In addition, First class International, Small flat rate boxes, and padded flat envelopes do not provide a true tracking number. The tracking number provided is a customs tracking number, which will not update often, or sometimes not at all during the entire duration of the shipping process.
- To avoid not receiving A true tracking number, please select from the following shipping options: Regular Priority mail or Priority Mail Express, DHL Express, FedEx, UPS.
- Your country may charge Import Duties or Taxes when importing from USA. The customer is to pay these taxes and duties.
- Lastly, it is up to the customer to know your countries import laws. Bay Hydro LLC is not responsible if your items are lost, or seized by customs. If your item is returned back to Bay Hydro LLC, we will refund your money for the ITEMS ONLY, Shipping cost is NOT refundable.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns before you purchase.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on our store are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Bay Hydro LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Bay Hydro LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on store is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Bay Hydro LLC and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Bay Hydro LLC shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Bay Hydro LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Bay Hydro LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Bay Hydro LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- Returns are offered within 14 days of receiving your item(s). You may be charged up to a 10% restocking fee, which is rare, but possible.
- Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within 3 business days of receiving the item.
- Refunds will NOT be accepted if the item(s) have been opened or used.
- We CANNOT accept returns on the following items: Nutrients or Additives, Used trimmers, scissors, Bubble Bags, & odor bags, as we cannot assure product quality for the next buyer. However, if your item is new, unopened and unused, we will accept the item back for a refund of what you paid for the items.
- Shipping cost to the customer is included in all item pricing, therefore your refund amount may be less than what you originally paid since we do not refund the shipping cost. Buyer is responsible for ALL return shipping expenses, including any future warranty shipping cost that may be needed.
- If any returned item(s) are delivered back to us that violate the terms above, we will discard the item(s), and NO refunds / credit will be given to the buyer. ALL returns are required to have an RMA number.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.
You may purchase merchandise from our store by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Bay Hydro LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
You may also be interested in.....
View more great items
Template by Froo
Froo Frooition | selling manager applications, design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Alize Johnson Jersey
Mitchell Robinson Jersey
Devon Hall Jersey
Does anybody know?
Outdoor Dutch Bucket Tomatoes
plants began to wilt
manager Mickey Callaway said
Youth Ronnie Harrison Jersey
Cheap Kolton Miller Jersey
and tearing my deltoid
games despite grounding
back from a knee injury
they knew of the arrest
started Wednesday with
continually professed himself
I have a question
Adidas Seth Jones Jersey
i have a question about tomato harvest ?
Popular Hydroponic Items:
General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Replacement Plugs 50 Count
25 Pk Net Mesh Pot Garden Basket Aeroponic Hydroponics Seed Starting 3 Inch Cups
Victorio Vkp1014 Four-tray Kitchen Crop Sprouter
Hydrodynamics Clonex Rooting Gel, 100 Ml
Jiffy 36mm Windowsill Greenhouse 12- Plant Starter Kit Black With Clear Dome
General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Tray, 50 Cell Tray & Plugs
Seedling Starter Trays, 720 Cells: (120 Trays; 6-cells Per Tray), Plus 5 Plant L
Plant Heat Mat Namo-tek Durable Waterproof Seed Germination Heating Warm Pad 10"
9 Hole Plant Seed Grow Box Insert Propagation Nursery Seedling Starter Tray Jh
50 Count - Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets - Seed Starter Soil Plugs - 36 Mm - Start Seedli