This item has been shown 6529 times.
*UK and Wales* - FREE Next Day Delivery To Your Door!
30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
100% Customer Satisfaction - Every Time
Genesis Ventilation are proud to offer the top quality Hyperlux Super HPS bulb at an extremely competitive price, whilst providing up to 15% more available energy for plant growth than the average sodium lamp.
- The elite quality Hyperlux Super HPS bulb is amongst the best in the marketplace, providing a huge 15% more available energy for plant growth than the average sodium lamp.
- The products careful design makes it the perfect partner for your flowering needs.
Dual Spectrum 600w HPS
- Optimised spectral output of both red and yellow light, providing a vigorous boost to your cycles flowering stage.
- 2100 Kelvin and 90,000 lumens, ensuring optimal micromol output for high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation).
- Excellent coverage of up to 1.2m.
- Longer life span (>20,000 hours) due to superior quality components.
- Comes equipped with the industry standard E40 base.
- Compatible with all general purpose reflectors and all 240v 600w analogue or digital Ballasts.
Initial Lumens (Lumens @ 100 hours)
Rated Life (Hrs. @10Hr. /Start)
Correlated Colour Temperature K
Chromaticity (CIE - X,Y)
Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
Typical Warm Up Time (Minutes)
Typical Hot Restart Time (Minutes)
Electrical Data / Requirements
Lamp Wattage (W)
Operating Voltage (V)
Operating Current (Amps)
Min. Open Circuit Voltage (RMS)
Min.-Max. Starting Pulse (Peak V)
Min. Pulse Width @ 2700 Volts (µ sec)
Min. Pulse Rate Per ½ Cycle
Pulse Position (Min. % OCV Peak)
The specification contains data about typical performance on 50Hz sine wave ballast at nominal power. Actual values may depend on ballasts and applications.
Extra charges will be incurred if delivery is required to the following:
Scottish Highlands Offshore Islands, Western Isles, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Isle Of Wight & Ireland.
Also Postal Codes requiring extra postage charges are:
AB30 - AB38, AB44 - AB56, FK17 - FK21, G83, IV1 - IV63, KW1 - KW14, PA21 - PA38, PH18 - PH50 and Europe.
Please contact us before purchasing for more information regarding your delivery if you are unsure.