This item has been shown 50 times.
Make: GrowonixModel: GX1000 - Reverse Osmosis Filtration SystemCondition: Working well.Note: We do not know the condition of the filters but we know this machine is working well.New System Cost: $1,500
The GX1000 is designed to flow 42 gallons per hour of pure RO water with an astounding 1:1 ratio - High flow rates and water savings never before seen in a package so affordable and durable. Utilizing the best membrane technology in the world (98.5% rejection), mounted on locking casters, and wrapped in our GX Series patented bracketing system, our premier flagship is a mobile powerhouse.
A pair of liquid-filled stainless steel pressure gauges informs when itﾒs time to change the pre-filters. A manual flush valve allows you to clean the membrane, purging out pollutants that could otherwise add buildup to the system. Flushing adds considerable life to the membrane as well. For those who demand even more performance, the GX1000HF can be used with a booster pump, raising the system pressure to 150psi, doubling the gallon per day output.
For those who demand even more performance, the GX1000HF can be used with a booster pump, raising the system pressure to 150psi, doubling the gallon per day output. Learn more accessories for the GX400 below.
Growonix GX1000 Systems Features:
- High Flow Cold Water membrane elements 1:1 or 2:1 system ratios - The most efficient in the industry!
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets
- Membrane flush kit 2.5"
- stainless steel liquid filled gauges
- One Eco Green Coconut Carbon filter rated for 16,000 gallons for chlorine/chloramine reduction
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely wash- able and reusable
- Auto Shutoff Valve: for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve
- o additional pre-filters needed!