This item has been shown times.
All products sold are brand new, unopened items in original packaging.
The DimLux Expert Series is the most advanced and complete lighting system on the market. DimLux combines the best of two worlds: The Alpha Optics 98 Reflector in combination with the Xtreme ballast and 400V Full Spectrum Lamp, is a complete fixture with the highest level of reflector efficiency and light output yet Ceramic-Discharge Metal Halide systems deliver a spectrum that's much closer to natural sunlight than typical high intensity discharge (HID) systems. These state-of-the art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye.
The lamp is optimized for the bloom phase with enhanced reds, but, because it's full-spectrum, it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigor and an increase in final weight. Come harvest time, you'll be left wondering what you did without one!
MORE LIGHT LESS HEAT GREATEST CONTROL
With Dimlux lighting, plants gets a cleaner, more powerful light which operates at cooler temperatures. Coupled with the Maxi-Controller and other available sensors, Dimlux provides unparalleled control and efficiency. The result is optimal control and maximum performance!
DimLux Expert Series 630W Dual Full Spectrum
2 x 315W CMH (Ceramic Metal blinding intensity that's clearly visible with the naked eye
Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (µmol) per watt
Extremely high PAR levels
Alpha 98 Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS technology
Adjustable output levels from 330W to 760W
The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost UHF technology
The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
Fully Maxi Controller compatible -Can be variably dimmed and controlled
Extensive diagnostic LEDs
EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high as both supplementary and standalone lighting
SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
Reduce cooling costs
No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with 8 ft ceilings
Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
Alpha Optics 98 Reflector
This Alpha Optics 98 reflector was designed
according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS)
principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors.
This achieves the highest possible level of efficiency (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflector. The reflector is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses.
Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively be extracted through
a 2inch /50 mm connection on the reflector which reduces the room temperature significantly. In addition, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to further reduce wall losses. The reflector is replaceable.
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the Dimlux Maxi Controller. You can then do away with your contactor /timer setup and control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
- All orders must be paid via PayPal, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Transaction will be canceled if full payment is not received within 3 business days after sale ends. A Non-Paying buyer filing will then be made with is FREE! (*Initial shipment only - a shipping fee will be assessed if your package is returned by the mail carrier and/or reshipment is needed.)
- All orders are shipped in discreet packages via UPS orUSPS to physical addresses (no P.O. Boxes) within the lower 48 U.S. states ONLY. We reserve the right to choose the shipping method for all orders. Tracking information is provided with every order via email once the item ships. It is the responsibility of the buyer to inform the seller of any special shipping instructions, requests or circumstances.
- Sorry, we do not offer any expedited shipping options at this time.
- Orders are shipped M-F during normal business hours usually within 3 days (most within 24 hours) of receipt of full payment, but some items do require an additional 1-3 business days for handling and processing. Orders are shipped ONLY to the physical address provided in PayPal at the time of payment.
- Please note that /PayPal polices require sellers to ship all orders in value over $200 with signature required upon delivery.
- While we take every precaution to prevent any leak occurring from the shipment of liquids by taping lids with shipping tape, we cannot guarantee non-leakage on orders with liquids.
- Sorry, no local pickups.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- You may return new, unopened items for a full refund or defective items for an exchange within 14 days of delivery. The cost of return shipping is the buyer's responsibility in some cases such as unwanted or accidental order, but we'll reimburse return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.), manufacturer defect or carrier mishandling resulting in breakage.
- Full refunds cannot be given for items that have been used or opened. Any non-defective item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts may be subject to up to a 20% restocking fee.
- All orders shipped to CA will be charged 8.75% sales tax.
- For any questions about our products or policies, please contact us before buying. Messages are always answered as quickly as possible M-F during normal business hours PST, usually within 24 hours, but please allow up to 2 business days for us to respond.
- To ensure equal satisfaction of both buyer and seller, we will happily leave positive response after receiving yours. Without your 5-star DSR scores, we wouldn’t be able to pass our quality of service and low prices on to the community!