This item has been shown 124 times.
Delmhorst QuickNav3‑in‑1 Digital Moisture PackageQuickNav/CP
IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION!100% FULLY FUNCTIONAL.COMPLETE PACKAGEIncludes:Delmhorst QuickNav 3‑in‑1 Digital Moisture Meter
1x) Electrode 2-E1x) Electrode 21-E1x) Electrode 26-ES4x) extra contact pins2x) small contactsSensorManualOriginal Delmhorst case
In excellent working condition!
In excellent looking condition!
100% Fully functionaldigital meter is in excellent working condition!
Electrodes are in excellent working condition!
All buttons on the meter is 100% fully functional!
Sensor looks to be in excellent condition!
Original case is in excellent condition as well!
Overall in excellent condition!
The Delmhorst QUICKNAV/CP QuickNav Moisture Meter - Complete Package is an easy to use 3-in-1 meter that offers pin mode, scan mode, and thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit. The Delmhorst QuickNav will instantly calculate dewpoint, grains per pound (GPP) and vapor pressure for fast, accurate moisture measurement. The Delmhorst QuickNav offers the same high performance pin mode, scan mode, and thermo-hygrometer as our industry leading NavigatorPro, in an easier to use format. If you are looking for the versatility of a 3-in-1 meter and do not need to store and download reading, QuickNav is the answer.
- Scan depth of 3/4 inches
- Correction scales for wood and drywall
- Moisture range of 6-60% on wood and 0.1-6% on drywall
- Scan range of 0-300 numerical reference scale
- RH/T Range of 0-100% RH
- Measures temperature over the range of -40F-255F with accuracy of +/- 1.8F over -4F to 158F (range of -40C - 124C with accuracy of +/- 1C over -20 to 70C)
- Dewpoint -40F - 176F
- Calculates Vapor Pressure
- Grains Per Pound (GPP) 0.1 3820 GPP (0.1 545GPK)
- Backlit LCD screen
- Hold feature that allows to hold the displayed reading when testing hard to reach areas
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
Complete Package: QuickNav with RH Sensor, Carrying Case, 2-E Electrode, 26-ES Electrode, and 21-E Electrode