This item has been shown 7 times.
Carrot Design Newspaper Pot Maker for DIY Biodegradable Seedling Starter Pots
- Seed starting is easy when you make your own starter pots from paper scraps.
- Kids love making biodegradable pots out of newspaper and watching seeds sprout.
- This little wooden tool is the perfect machine for making seed planting pots.
- Seed starting is easy when you make your own 2 inch diameter starter pots from paper scraps using this wooden mold.
- Made of sustainably harvested solid beech hardwood for a lifetime of use.
Here's how easy it will be to use your newspaper pot maker to create your own quick and easy, biodegradable pots to start your own seedlings.
These pot makers are terrific for teaching kids about growing plants from seed and give a terrific hands on experience creating the pot.
This little wooden tool is the perfect machine for making seed planting pots.
Step 1. Cut or tear a piece of newspaper or craft paper into a strip that measures approximately 3 1/2 inches wide and 10 inches long.
Step 2. Roll the paper around the bottom part of the handle and press and fold the paper under the end.
Step 3. Press the paper into the base. This is the step that makes the newspaper take shape into a 2" paper pot. No glue is required!
Step 4. Remove the paper pot from the handle.
Step 5. Fill the paper pot with potting soil and plant your seed or transplant a small seedling directly into the paper pot.
Step 6. When the seedling is ready to go outside, you can plant the entire pot directly into the soil of your garden. The newspaper will decompose quickly and the roots will be able to grow through.