This item has been shown 26832 times.
Bluelab Combo Meter
About the product
Better crops start with the Bluelab Combo Meter, it's all you need for simple and reliable crop management and it's all within arms reach. It is a conductivity, pH and temperature meter all in one. It comes with a pH probe and conductivity/temperature probe, which are simply placed into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen.
As the Bluelab Combo Meter is portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anytime and anywhere to help you manage your crops daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH is very easy, using the push buttons on the meter and fresh Bluelab calibration solutions. Conductivity and temperature do not need to be calibrated as this is locked in during manufacture.
The Bluelab Combo Meter gives you the added benefit of being able to select the display options for °C or °F and EC, CF or ppm 500.
- Waste Water
- Pool and Spa
- Light weight and portable
- Measures pH, Nutrient (conductivity) and Temperature
- Three display options for Nutrient - EC, CF, ppm (500 scale)
- Two display options for Temperature (°C or °F)
- No calibration required for conductivity or temperature
- Simple two point calibration for pH
- Temperature at a push of a button
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Auto turn off function
- Large 13mm(1/2") digital display for easy reading
- Supplied with quality probes and pH calibration solutions
- Low battery indicator
- Long life 2 AAA batteries
- 5 year Bluelab Guarantee
What's in the Package
- Bluelab Combo Meter
FIVE-STAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Our company has a reputation for delivering excellent service, ensuring buyers' privacy, and delivering quality products at reasonable, competitive prices. We strive to earn a 5-star rating from every transaction. If you are satisfied with the product and service you receive, please take a moment to leave us positive seller response. In turn, we will also provide 5-star buyer response when your order leaves our facility. If by chance there was something unsatisfactory about your experience, please contact us, and we'll do what's necessary to remedy the problem and ensure 100% satisfaction!
TERMS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES & POLICIES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• California residents are subject to 9.5% sales tax on the purchase price
• All products are brand new, never been used, or refurbished unless otherwise stated.
• We accept PayPal with CONFIRMED addresses only! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• We will only ship to the CONFIRMED PayPal address. Make sure you have the correct address associated to your PayPal account
• Any damage or missing items must be reported immediately. Please inspect on arrival.
• We will NEVER ask for any payment method other than PayPal
• We ship with USPS or UPS Standard to all 50 States and Canada
• International customers are responsible for any duty and brokerage fees
• All shipping rates apply to the 48 contiguous US only. PO Boxes, APO/FPO, or US Territories may incur a higher rate. Please contact us.
• We do not combine shipping, use third party shipping accounts, or use your LTL/Freight carriers
• Return policy - we will exchange within 14 days only if product is found defective upon arrival
(Buyer is responsible for all fees associated with return shipping)
• We do discreet shipping! Even our "From" address does not mention anything about hydroponics.
We are an authorized dealer for all the products we sell. All products is 100% orginal and most products come with a manufacturer warranty. If the products happen to be DOA, please contact us within 3 days to nofity us. Defective item will be replace with the same item. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping cost (shipping cost to us and returning shipping cost). Buyer must contact us to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping back. Any packages without a RMA # will be refused.
We offer a 14-day return policy on most items purchased through our website or retail store. All returns must be accompanied by a receipt and original packaging. Used or opened items may not be returned. Customers must contact us for a RMA # prior to sending anything back to our warehouse. Please contact us through the messaging system or email us directly for a RMA #. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. This applies to items with “Free Shipping” as well. When returning an item that has “Free Shipping”, the shipping charges we incurred when initially shipping the item will not be refunded. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Special order items may not be returned.
ABOUT THE HYDRO STORE
HELP US TO BETTER SERVE YOU
We are proud of our success and value 5-star response ratings from our customers. Our service department is trained to go above and beyond to keep our service top notch. If by chance, an unforeseen problem does occur with your transaction, be assured that we are committed to resolving it. Please contact us and leave a detailed message and we will personally return your call. Thank you for shopping at The Hydro Store!
We do offer local pickup at our location. We are an authorized dealers for Advanced Nutrients, Sunlight Supply, Hydro Farm, Hortilux, and more. If you are looking for something that we do not have up on , please contact us as we do have many more items that is not listed.
11654 McBean Drive
El Monte, CA 91732
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Friday 11am to 6pm. Saturday 11am - 5pm PST. Closed on all nationally recognized holidays.