This item has been shown 48 times.
6 Sets Double-Layer Sprouter Nursery Tray Seed Pots Hydroponics Basket Flow U8V5
1. Before soaking the seeds, remove impurities from the seeds. Most seeds only take 8-12 hours, while water can be exchanged 1-2 times. It takes 4 to 6 hours to soak radish seeds and other thin-skinned seeds. In winter, the water temperature for seed soaking is about 50 degrees. In other seasons, room temperature is sufficient. Seeds should be soaked in tap water.
2. Before sowing, place a piece of paper on a white screen, and then plant the seeds evenly on the paper, do overlap, then spray it out, do concentrate with water. For small seeds, you can use a sponge or leveling tool to level them. Summer can be so dense and good ventilation is required.
3. After covering with paper, please spray paper to moisturize, shade and promote seed germination. Nursery paper plays the role of simulating soil. Spray about 3 times a day to keep moisturizing until harvest.
4. The purpose of the cover plate is to blacken and color the seeds. Seeds (such as peanuts, soybeans, lentils, and edible herbs) should be exposed to the sun. Therefore, you can cover it with a wet towel and rinse it under the tap 3 times a day. For those who can eat seedlings, they should be exposed to light after reaching a height of 2 cm.
5. For seeds requiring light growth, if the seeds reach a height of 2 cm, only the above paper should be removed. Backing paper should be kept until harvest. Put the white mesh tray into the green solid water tray. If the water in the water tray and the mesh tray are at the same level, you can start hydroponic cultivation and reach the nursery paper. The water in the bottom tray should be replaced every two days.
6. If the bean sprouts grow to about 10 cm, most of them can be harvested. When the seedlings reach a height of 4-5CM, they can be exposed to low light to increase chlorophyll, so the leaves can be opened in advance. Seedlings su