This item has been shown 14 times.
All expanded clay is not the same. Hydro Crunch Expanded Clay Pebbles are made with only the highest quality clay, producing a media that is uniform, stable and low in inherent E.C, meaning you get the best outcomes from your plants. Our clays are the next generation in the media you have come to know and love. The ceramic shell and inner pore structure retains moisture and releases it back to your plant's roots as needed. Grow rocks will not compact, ensuring excellent aeration for the life of your plant. it is reusable and lasts indefinitely, making it a great value. Hydro Crunch Horticultural Clay Pebbles are made from 100% natural clay. They are clean, pH stable and offer great aeration and drainage in hydroponics, especially in flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed systems. Due to their unique structure and ability to cover a large surface area, they offer the ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone, leading to naturally healthier plants.
- Made from 100% natural clay, extremely stable in both pH and EC
- Pre-washed to aid in stability
- Drains freely and does not hold excess water, provides good oxygen levels around the root; suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot and drip feed systems
- Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked
- Pure mineral without fibers or solvents
- Offers excellent evaporation protection as a top layer
- Can be used with all current hydroponic systems
- Also ideal to be used in aquaponic systems
- Pack of 44 bags. size: 50 l bag, 8 mm
Coverage Area (sq. ft.): 1.46 ft ?
Coverage Area at 3 In. (sq. ft.): 1.46
Bag Capacity/Dry Volume (cu. ft.): 1.76 cu ft
Bag Weight (lb.): 35
Color Family: Brown
Rock Size: Small
Rock Type: Pebbles