2x Grower’s Choice Horticultural Lighting GC630 630W LE-CMH CERAMIC METAL HALIDE For Sale
This item has been shown 20 times.
2x Grower’s Choice Horticultural Lighting GC630 630W LE-CMH CERAMIC METAL HALIDE:
View more great items
Grower's Choice has been proud to represent the Horticultural Lighting Industry by consistently producing laboratory proven test results while continuing to maintain quality assurance in the accuracy of their proprietary spectrum for use with all specialty flowering plants. The horticulturally engineered unique combination of gaseous materials produces consistency in the spectral output, while still surpassing the competition by leading the industry with the highest levels of PAR output without sacrificing any lamp life expectancy or degradation of the proprietary spectrum. With the use of the Grower's Choice lamps in an existing commercial application, growers can expect immediate results by seeing stronger, healthier, and more vigorous plants. It is only with a horticultural engineered spectrum that you can reach the full potential of your specialty flowering plants. Make the switch today and never look back at the extremely inefficient sodium lamps of the past ever again.
Grower’s Choice Horticultural Lighting Department has introduced the industry’s first digital double ended 630 watt ceramic metal halide fixture. The fixture utilizes advanced low frequency square wave technology and a high-efficiency 630 watt double ended ceramic metal halide grow lamp. The GC-630 delivers the highest efficiency and closest spectrum to actual sunlight in the commercial horticultural industry.
- 2x Grower's Choice 630W Grow LightCeramic Metal Halide Fixture with Lamp.
- Smart Start™ Ignition Control: This revolutionary feature, unique to our products, makes GC Series Digital Ballast the safest and most reliable ballast when used in automated multiple lamp applications. When multiple units are connected to the same mains circuit, our integrated Ignition Control software will completely balance the electrical draw by igniting one lamp at a time to prevent electrical surgesand spikes that can overload the mains circuit and trip circuit breaking systems. For further efficiency, this feature is activated alongside our 'Soft Start Technology'.
- Soft Start Technology: Soft Start Technology prolongs lamp life by stopping current rush to the lamp and preventing lamp overload. When the ballast is started from cold there will be a 3 second fixed delay before ignition. After ignition there will be a series of random 0-2 second delays before full brightness is reached after approximately 3-5 minutes. SoftStart Technology is also activated when increasing and decreasing power to the lamp using the 'Smart-Step' feature.
- Re-Strikeof HotLampafterMains Failure: The GC Series Digital Ballast uses a timed re-strike system that prevents the ballast from re-striking a hot lamp after a power failure.If a hot lamp is detected, the re-strike will be delayed for 60 second intervals until the lamp has cooled sufficiently to be re-ignited.Re-ignition is then controlled by 'SmartStart Ignition Control' and 'Soft Start Technology' software.
- Lamp Compatibility: The GC Series Digital Ballast is suitable for use with all good quality HPS, Metal Halide and Ceramic Metal Halide lamps.For a guaranteed perfect match and the best results we recommend Grower’s Choice horticultural lamps.Grower’s Choice lamps are optimized for use with high efficiency electronic ballasts with adjustable output.
- Automatic Frequency Adjustment: The GC Series Digital Ballast automatically adjusts its output frequency to maintain a constant output regardless of input power fluctuations and aging lamps.This also prevents 'lamp flicker'.
- Full Circuit Protection: The GC Series Digital Ballast uses a sophisticated software controlled circuit breaking system that is not seen in other manufacturer's ballasts.The system protects against a series of faults including: Open Circuit Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection and Over Temperature Protection.On Ignition the ballast performs a 3 second test of the circuit and in the event of a fault the ballast will go into protection mode to avoid damage to the ballast and lamp.
- Running Temperature: TheGC Series Digital Ballasts' unique case design acts as a superior heat sink making the ballast extremelycool running without the need forinternalfans.
- RF Shielding: TheGC Series Digital Ballast has superior RF Shielding with Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) of less than 10% meaning it will not interfere with television or radio equipment.
- Silent Operation: The GC Series Digital Ballast has no noisy internal fans and is completely silent in operation.
- High Energy Efficiency: TheGC Series efficientthan standard magnetic ballast producing more lumens of light per watt of consumed energy.Efficiency doesnotdiminishand is maintained for the entire life of the unit.
- 3 year warranty with the manufacturer, Grower's Choice.
Factory Hydro isanauthorized reseller of Growth's Choice products. All Growth's Choice products come with a manufacturer's warranty. With Grower's Choice, we are able to provide high quality, durable and affordable lighting fixtures.
- Orders are shipped within 1 business days of receiving payment (Excluding holidays).
- Tracking # is included.
- Ships from California!Also available for pickup at 17005 Evergreen Pl.City of Industry, CA 91765. Contact us to schedulethepickup time.
Any unused item may be returned. We accept returns for buyer’s remorse for up to30 days following the day of delivery. In situations such as this, it is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for shipping and return the item in the original condition they received it. The item must be undamaged, unused, fully functional and all pieces must be included. Unfortunately, we do not provide reimbursement for packaging material and shipping costs ("to" and "from"). There will be a restocking fee ranging from 20-30% of the total cost. If the item is not packaged properly upon arrival in the condition it was originally sent in, it is subject to being returned to the buyer or may not be eligible for a full refund.
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm PST(Excluding holidays).
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Conversion of DWC to RDWC
Coco Peat in NFT
PVC vs. Vinyl Fence Posts for Hydro
new to hydroponics and off to a bad start...
Air Max 2016s will certainly benefit the Local American youth sport and training
This version on the adidas Superstar Boost opts for more of a premium appearance
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra TWO. 0 Essential colorway gives you
Drip Vs DWC
White Anti-aphid Mesh
Use for Aloe Vera as a nutrient or a PH down?
Dutch Bucket Help!
new grower - rising ph
First most of us saw mid-air Max 95 Silver
Protected NMD doesn big t necessarily mean
Another multicolor variation of the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 OR MORE is introduced to kic
We re anxious about the potential of extra NMD
Adidas NMD People sneaker line
Adidas NMD R1 and XR1 received
Less than a year soon after its debut
Popular Hydroponic Items:
240v Nanolux 1000w De App Complete Grow Fixture 240v + Grow Lamp
Thunder ,digital,switchable1100wt,1000wt,600 &,400w Ballast
Bnib Sun System Galaxy Electronic Ballast 120/240 V #902517,400/600+turbo Watts
Sunlight Supply Galaxy 1000 Watt Electronic Digital Dimmable Ballast
Hydrofarm Sg Lite Ballast 1000w Convertible Sglite Hps Or Mh 120v/240v
Lumatek Lk1000ac 400w/600w/1000w Mh/hps Dial-a-watt Air-cooled Electric Ballast
Grow Light Hps Mh Electronic Ballast Digital Dimmable System For Green
Viagrow Vhpp500-10 5 Gallon Round Nursery Pot,
1000w Ballast Digital Grow Light Horticulture Electronic Dimmable Mh Hps