|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|Indoor winter greens using flood and drain system with PVC pipes
cucumber leaf problems
How good a hydro grown plants?
What are your main difficulties with water in hydroponics?
My homemade deep water culture
can imagine the water running back through the pump
Light recommendation for Tomato Hydroponic setup (first timer)
what TDS level for leafy greens and herbs in indoor Tower Garden?
Nike consumatori che hanno maggiori probabilità acquistare
Adidas schuhe sind mit eingearbeiteten features ausgestattet
Nike einem breiten anwendungsbereich unter den sportarten
Lettuce and Germs... We've got mold
How to use 12% FeEDTA for Hougland solution ?
How You Can Cure Root Rot
Ipower 400w light with hps bulb and MH bulb
Introduction to Hydroponics 1-6
Homework / Review
1. What is the literal definition of hydroponics? _______________________________________________________
2. In practical use, hydroponics means: ___________________________________________________________________
3. List three advantages of growing hydroponically
4. The four primary methods of hydroponic growing are:
5. NFT is ideal for growing short term crops like lettuce and herbs. True / False
6. Most commercial hydroponic growers use a passive system to grow their crops. True / False
7. The Ebb and Flow method is also know as the Flood and Drain method. True / False
8. In many hydroponic systems, a growing medium is used in place of soil. True / False
9. A growing medium should not be porous. True / False
10. Three commonly used growing mediums are:
HOME / LAST
PAGE / NEXT