|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|Where to Buy Keto Black
What should I use
Anybody using a Verti-Gro System
Default adding oxygen to resirvor
help me! please!!
Thinking to try Hydroponics
question about hydroponic Aeration
New technology for microgreens (sunflower). New!
What's wrong besides the obvious???
darkening between veins
How to make algae grow well?
Healrun Online Supplements Store
Hydroponic vs. dirt plants
Introduction to Hydroponics 1-6
Homework / Review
1. What is the literal definition of hydroponics? _______________________________________________________
2. In practical use, hydroponics means: ___________________________________________________________________
3. List three advantages of growing hydroponically
4. The four primary methods of hydroponic growing are:
5. NFT is ideal for growing short term crops like lettuce and herbs. True / False
6. Most commercial hydroponic growers use a passive system to grow their crops. True / False
7. The Ebb and Flow method is also know as the Flood and Drain method. True / False
8. In many hydroponic systems, a growing medium is used in place of soil. True / False
9. A growing medium should not be porous. True / False
10. Three commonly used growing mediums are:
HOME / LAST
PAGE / NEXT