|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
Interesting study finds plants love this stuff
I have a question
help me please
Suggestion for nutrients
hydropnic farming? help me
And Carol from Hawaii
hello everyone, help me!
Is humic acid bad in hydroponics?
SOLUTION made of?
Hi all, new visitor first time poster.
how are you?
box or none needed ?
Introduction to Hydroponics 1-6
Homework / Review
1. What is the literal definition of hydroponics? _______________________________________________________
2. In practical use, hydroponics means: ___________________________________________________________________
3. List three advantages of growing hydroponically
4. The four primary methods of hydroponic growing are:
5. NFT is ideal for growing short term crops like lettuce and herbs. True / False
6. Most commercial hydroponic growers use a passive system to grow their crops. True / False
7. The Ebb and Flow method is also know as the Flood and Drain method. True / False
8. In many hydroponic systems, a growing medium is used in place of soil. True / False
9. A growing medium should not be porous. True / False
10. Three commonly used growing mediums are:
HOME / LAST
PAGE / NEXT