|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|Cyanobacteria, tea not working, PLEASE HELP!
Ebb and Flow question
Seed germination questions
Green house. Nft and dutch buckets
New guy, strawberry tower
It's Cyanobacteria! Questions about tea!
life of lettuce in dwc question
Northern lights bloom box
eating after using flora series fertilizer
round vs square gullies/channels aeroponics
A Newbie's Plan - Growing an Areca Palm DWC indoors
michrobes failed to stop pythium
Persistant root rot, bennificial bacteria not working
bubbly foam on the reservoir
Newbie here saying hello
Low cost high water pressure protection for RO water filters
|Hydroponics: Past, Present, Future 2-3|
Homework / Review
1. Do your believe that hydroponic methods can help feed the world?____________________________
3. Who created Chinampas? ___________________________________________________________
4. What were Chinampas made of ?_______________________________________
5. When was hydroponics first used to supply large quantities of fresh vegetables?____________________
6. Who first coined the term hydroponics?
(a) John Woodward
(b) Dr. Frederick Hydroponia
(d) Ian van Helmont
7. The term hydroponics was derived from the Latin words "hydro" and "ponos," literally meaning...
(a) nutrient working
(b) growing plants
(c) water working
(d) water growing
8. With the advent of ,commercial
hydroponic growing became popular in the US and worldwide.
9. Today, the most common hydroponic crop in the US is ___________________________.
10. The US Navy is growing fresh vegetables on submarines in highly specialized recirculating hydroponic
systems to help supply fresh vegetables for the crew. True / False
HOME / LAST PAGE / NEXT PAGE